Friday 1 November 2013

Kindnesses 292-299

292: I went in to J's school to help the kids with spelling.

293: I tried a new pumpkin muffin recipe, so of course I had to share it. I passed it out to some of my neighbours, all of whom asked for the recipe.

294: I put some canned food in the food drive bin at the grocery store.

295: I let my neighbour borrow my umbrella. She has to walk everywhere and the weatehr was miserable. And she has two kids.

296: I helped a blind man find the right bus at the terminal. We see him on the bus all the time and I speak with him regularly. The terminal was busy so he was standing still. I asked which bus he needed and walked with him to the right one. He was appreciative.

297: I sewed part of J's costume by hand. I also took some more muffins into his class for their Halloween party.

298: I let one of J's friends come trick or treating with us. We actually had two tagalongs, but one was under my care because his mother stayed home with her new baby. The other came with his mom. I'm not complaining because it was a lot of fun, but it still counts as a kindness!

299: I forgave my neighbour for breaking my umbrella. Kidding. It was a very windy day and I know it wasn't her fault. Today I rescued several recycling and garbage bins. If the wind was crazy a couple days ago, it was ten times worse today. Some of the garbage bins hit our window....I could only save the marked ones though.

No comments:

Post a Comment