Friday 20 December 2013

340-351

340: I shoveled the neighbours driveway. I love it when it snows.

341: I brought in eight recycling bins. I am going to be known as the neighbourhood recycling bin gnome.

342: I bought a coffee for the guy behind me. He must have been in the holiday spirit because he thanked me.

343: I put a toy in the toy drive for Christmas.

345: I let J pick some food to put in the food drive.

346: I picked a name from children without families and bought the boy a present. I got him a very nice fleece blanket with Canadian NHL teams, because he is a hockey fan.

347: I was shopping (again, tis the season) and I heard a lady ask one of the workers to [age someone for a specific department. He must have forgotten, because five minutes later she was still waiting. I asked another worker to page someone for her.

348: I made cookies for all the teachers and staff at J's school. Fifty chocolate chip.

349: I donated some old clothing for lower income families.

350: I shoveled two extra driveways today.

351: We took in a Christmas card for our doctor and his office staff.

No comments:

Post a Comment